Friday, June 9, 2017

In a world of roses - be a cactus -- featuring Sweet Stamp Shop :)

Hi everyone! :)

Recently, a work partner of mine that lives/works in Washington state, was talking to me on the phone about being fascinated with Cacti (cactus).  I told her I would buy her a little one (they are a staple in Arizona, where I live!) and send it to her (which I did!) -- and I wanted to include a card with it :)

I used stamps from the Sweet Stamp Shop :)




Thanks so much for stopping by! I appreciate it! :)

8 comments:

  1. Hi Julie! What a wonderful card you made to go along with your gift for your friend! It's adorable!!! And you are such a thoughtful friend! I hope you have a great weekend! HUGS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not a lot of cacti in Washington! My grandma (from the Seattle area) kept a bunch indoors. Good memories, except for the one time I fell into one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your sweet card and that amazing sentiment...fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this one, the cactus images are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok so pretty much I have almost every cactus stamp I find... until I decided I had enough... and I almost bought this one so many times and talked myself out of it. I mean how many cacti stamps do you need???? ... one more apparently... this is an adorable card! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)