Thursday, June 15, 2017

On a Mission -- featuring Amy Tangerine :)

Hi everyone! :)

Back in March, I was determined to use of some of my collections I have 'collected' over the years! LOL!!! So in one weekend in late March, I grabbed the Amy Tangerine's "Oh Happy Life" and "On A Whim" collections, and started creating!! (this was also I great way to use of some of my piles and piles and piles of photos I have!! LOL!!) 

In that one weekend, I made 18 layouts and 15 cards with these collections, and now I only have 3 sheets of paper left along with just a few random stickers! :) 

Over the next few days I wanted to share those layouts with you! :)





















Thanks so much for stopping by! I appreciate it! :)

12 comments:

  1. 18 Layouts? Wow that's awesome! I love still dropping by and seeing your families' smiling faces!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layouts-love those designs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your lay-outs are all just fabulous! I really love your multi-photo pages!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow more colorful action packed fun layouts with great photos and love the papers you have used.. and had a huge laugh at the photo of the zebra!! hehe how funny!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are amazing...18 layouts + 15 cards?! WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  6. When i see all your creations i want to scrapbook right now! So much inspiration by your work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So fun! I love the donuts!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are great. But now I want donuts!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Omg... awesome... what a sweet layout with daddy and daughter...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooooooh...fabulous. You are rocking these layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Too much fun! Your pages make me hungry! Mmmm....look at the donuts!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)