Friday, June 16, 2017

On a Mission -- featuring Amy Tangerine :)

Hi everyone! :)

Back in March, I was determined to use of some of my collections I have 'collected' over the years! LOL!!! So in one weekend in late March, I grabbed the Amy Tangerine's "Oh Happy Life" and "On A Whim" collections, and started creating!! (this was also I great way to use of some of my piles and piles and piles of photos I have!! LOL!!) 

In that one weekend, I made 18 layouts and 15 cards with these collections, and now I only have 3 sheets of paper left along with just a few random stickers! :) 

Over the next few days I wanted to share those layouts with you! :)


































Thanks so much for stopping by! I appreciate it! :)

11 comments:

  1. Oh wow these are sensational, I love that you use color photos and your papers and embellies all go so well together, great photo memories (I get to see a bit of America when I visit your blog so thankyou for that!!!) love these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your designs... all of them fit perfect with your lovely photos!
    Gabi

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun, love all your layouts.
    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful work that captured lots of your fun activities!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such great pages, wonderful details and fun memories to look back at!

    ReplyDelete
  6. In will never forget those days. It was fantastic to meet you and your family. You are the sweetest.
    Do you remember all the pointscwe won for brookie in the kids area in vegas!!! Oh my, brookie was so happy.
    Your scrapbooking looks amazing, as always!
    Love from the Netherlands
    Lein, Dirk and Amy

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are awesome! Love all of the embellishments and cool papers :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are lots of fun! Love the bright colors and fun embellishments...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Do you ever run out of ideas? Sheesh! These are awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)