Thursday, July 27, 2017

Sending Love from Las Vegas - featuring pretty much everyone ;)

Hi everyone! :)

Recently the family and I went to Las Vegas because Brian was participating in the USBC National Bowling Tournament :)

I made 2 mini-albums from our trip photos (one for us and one for Adam to have) and over the next couple of days - I wanted to share it with you :)

I used Simple Stories, Authentique, Bo Bunny, Elle's Studio, Chic Tags, American Crafts, and the water globe on the cover is a Brutus/Monroe stamp (that I LOVE by the way!)













































Thanks so much for stopping by! I appreciate it! :)

13 comments:

  1. Wow you have done so much in a day.. amazing photos and sights and experiences.. treasured memories on each page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the part 2 post! FAB pics, Fab, books, Fab memories!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great album! I'm finally going to start pocket scrapbooking, so this is a big inspiration. Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun trip! I haven't been to Vegas in 15 years and you're making me itch to plan a trip.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so fun and such a great way to document a trip quickly and easily!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! well done you!
    Love your pages Julie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous photos...love that M&M's store too, so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, again those photos are so much fun...and you all seemed to have a lot fun too.

    GABI

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such wonderful pages!! I really enjoyed all of the fun photos!!Love the ones with the M&M.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  10. What great pages - you guys looked like you really enjoyed your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Julie...so cool! Can't wait to see the rest! Love all of the avenger photos especially....

    ReplyDelete
  12. I so love your minis! This is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)